Mel's ESPRESSO Blend
Espresso blending is an art. Mel's Espresso brings together various flavor components from different beans. It creates a rich, well balanced blend.
What makes a sensational espresso blend? Here are listed some characteristics to look for.
- There should be a nice layer of crema on top completely covering the espresso and should last at least three minutes.
- The color should be golden-brown to dark brown.
- The espresso should be bitter and rich.
- It should not be sour.
- The aroma will vary a lot depending on the origin and other factors of the beans used in the blend.
- An espresso is thicker than regular drip coffee, but it should not be syrupy.